Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pray with me

It was GREAT to arrive at Mathis Field and see Wendy, Kyra, David and Katie there to welcome me home! Man - did I ever miss my family while I was in Lahore.

The busy streets of Lahore were a great adventure, but it is also a stark reminder of all the millions of people all over the world that do not yet know Jesus Christ. Our task is to make him known to the nations.

Please pray with me about continuing the work in Pakistan. Before we left we met with church leaders there about next spring. Not only do we want to have multiple evangelistic crusades, but we also want to support indigenous pastors and evangelists in their day to day work of making disciples. We would like to help them to plant more churches in the villages where there are not churches. Because of the volatile situation there, few outside groups are going to the area. Yet, we find that Jesus has given us an OPEN DOOR.

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Revelation 3:8